As a group we have the following goals:
- To promote psychological wellbeing through education and therapeutic connections
- To represent the profession of psychotherapy and counselling in the highest, yet realistic, light
- To normalise therapy, helping make it as common to seek treatment for our emotional concerns as it is for physical difficulties
Our core values are:
- A belief in the human potential for change and improvement
- The importance of personal growth and long term health
- The belief that therapy, in a safe and supportive setting, can help us surmount many of life’s challenges
Work with us
We are actively looking for volunteers. Please email us hello[at]wavesurf[dot]co if you want to get involved.
We would like your constructive feedback so that the therapists can better serve existing and future clients. Please email us hello[at]wavesurf[dot]co to submit any comments you have about how we can improve.
Have you had a good experience through us? Do let us know so we can use this to promote the work of dedicated therapists who can help others.